In collaboration with VisuElles Film Festival (ViFF) and the Groupe d'Intervention Vid√©o (GIV), the Mouvement Ontarien des Femmes Immigrantes (MOFIF) will coordinate the AudiovisuElles Days, to promote Women's audiovisual works or works with a Women focus, in different type of visual art. Our dearest colleague and Grand Reporter Djia Mambu is part of the team. She is the Festival Founder and Executive director alongside with Marie Kiesse, President, Board member, Sarra Braham, Production coordination, Tiffany Mboyo Mongu, Communication and Social Media, Keren Matho, Outreach Coordinator, Siham Chakrouni, Finances manager, Nicole Matho, Secretary, Board member, Serge Malongo, Tresory, Board member, Doris Posh, Selection committee and Rajaa Razafiarisoa, Public relation.
The AudiovisuElles Days is taking place for its first edition from October 11 to 17, 2018 in Ottawa within the month of Women's History Month, October 2018!
The Festival schedules multiple screenings on various thematics.
Send your films and VR now! at email@example.com before June 29th 2018, with those following informations:
* Name of the director/filmmaker
* Country of origin and year
* Title of the film
* Language of the audio and subtitles available (one of them must be in English or French)
* Aspect Ratio
* Category: animation/fiction/documentary/experimental
* Screening format (BluRay, ProRes, DVD etc.)
* Private link to a screener with password
* Synopsis of film
* Trailer for promotional use
* Has the film been shown before in Ottawa? Ontario/ Canada?
If you prefer to send the film via mail, please contact the festival (visuellesfilmfestival(a)gmail.com) for shipping address.
Thierno I. Dia